22418 DYESS AVE $499,000

    Close

    22418 DYESS AVE Rapid City, SD 57701

    • 0 Beds
    • 0 Baths
    • 2,640 sq. ft.
    • Business/Industry
    • MLS# 159213
    Favorite Share
    Views: 274 Days On Site: 252

    Go Tour This Listing

    Schedule A Showing

    Property Details

    Fantastic opportunity to own a growing business, with over $400,000 in assets including tools, vehicles and 46 rent to own shed's that are out generating over $6000/mo. income, this sale will include the business in rapid city and also their other business in Casper WY. owner willing to carry a contract with 40% down remaining 60% amortized over 20 years at 5.5% with a 10-year balloon, 3 years of financials are available with a signed NDA. Listed By: John Roberts: The Real Estate Group: 1-605-484-9747

    Contact

    JOHN ROBERTS

    THE REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.

    THE REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.

    Primary: 605-484-9747

    Neighborhood

    57701 (Rapid City) Demographics

    36 Median Age
    665 Population Density (per sq. mile)
    37% College Educated
    $46,690 Estimated Median Income
    10,511 Estimated Total Home Owners
    7,525 Estimated Total Renters
    58% / 42% Estimated Owner / Renter Divide
    2 Estimated Average Household Size
    47,155 Total Population
    Community data courtesy of LiveBy, Inc.

    Market Last 30 Days In This Postal Code

    $0 Median Sales Price
    0 Homes Sold
    94 New On Market

    Average Days on Site

      Properties for Sale

        Calculations provided by Reliance Network

        Property History

        Date Event Price Percent Change
        -- Current Price Source: Multiple Listing Service New Value: $499,000
        10/4/2022 9:23:16 AM Price Reduced Source: Multiple Listing Service New Value: $499,000 -16.69%
        5/22/2022 11:53:00 AM New in Database Source: Multiple Listing Service New Value: $599,000

        Payment Calculator

        $0 per month
        Year Fixed, Interest
        Principal and Interest
        $0
        Property Taxes
        Homeowners' Insurance

        Home Price
        Down Payment
        * This payment calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
        ** Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
        The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Black Hills Association of REALTORS®.
        Disclaimer: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.


        Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.